IRM Offshore Services is certified to an Integrated Management System complying with ISO 9001:2008, 14001 and OSHAS 18001, by TUV Nord Quality Assurance.
This certification provides external corroboration of IRM’s commitment to maintaining a high quality service in order to meet customer expectations and ensures the continuous improvement of its Quality Management System.
IRM’s Management is committed to integrating the Group Quality Policy in the activities of all IRM subsidiaries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing services of high standards and in total conformity to applicable regulations and statutory requirements.
- Improve the performance of individual members of staff and ultimately the organization as a whole by providing relevant trainings.
- Monitor and review, on a regular basis, all systems throughout the organization against the objectives.
- Commitment to continually improve by having an effective corrective and preventive action program that will address and eliminate causes and potential causes of nonconforming products/services.
- Optimize business by systematic integration of innovative technologies and relationship of personal confidence with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Co-ordinated efforts of management and employees to attain excellence in all areas of functionality.
- Setting up SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely) objectives which will be monitored and reviewed periodically.